The main objective of the workshop is to facilitate the exchange of valuable information between experts and design teams in the field of visible diagnostics calibration and alignment. This collaborative effort is set to play a vital role in the future operation of these systems.
The workshop agenda includes the following main areas of discussion:
- Components calibration and internal alignment at manufacturing;
- Sub-assembly calibration and alignment at integration in Ports, ISS, PCSS, optical tables, etc;
- Calibration and alignment during on-site commissioning without plasma;
- Calibration and alignment during Operations (incl. inter-shots or with standard discharges);
- In-vessel calibration with the Agile Robot Transporter (ART).
- Diagnostics commissioning procedures and operational modes.
The non-exhaustive list of involved diagnostics is:
- Spectroscopic systems (E2, E4, E6);
- Neutral Beam - Plasma interaction spectroscopic systems (E1, EB, EC, EF);
- Thomson Scat. systems (C1, C2, C4);
- Visible viewing systems (G1, GA, GE, GL);
- Inter-pulse operating systems (EA, G8, GC).
The workshop will take place in person (favored) but can also be attended remotely (Teams link given below).