We are pleased to invite you all to the ITER Safety Day, which will be dedicated to share our common goals of safety and build a commitment by engaging everyone, from managers and employees to partner companies and all the stakeholders.
Sophrology is a practical mind-body technique aiming to enhance mind-emotions-body balance. This workshop is a classroom based, theory & practice exercise session. Both an English and a French session are proposed.
- Strengthen your mental and emotional state
- Calm your thoughts and emotions
- Enhance ability to concentrate
- Manage stressful situations in a positive response way
- Prevent burn-out and tiredness
- Increase confidence
Where: Pilates room in B77 (Worksite canteen, the room is on the right-hand side when accessing the canteen). Please come 5 minutes in advance.
Note that the maximum number of places available per session is 15, so registration is on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
Should you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
You can also have a look at our other workshops:
- IO 2023 Safety Day « Positive Intervention and Engagement »
- IO 2023 Safety Day « Relax with Cardiac Coherence »