The workshop’s primary objective is to provide a comprehensive understanding of the best practices involved in calibrating and aligning all types of components and systems at different stages of the diagnostic commissioning procedures. We believe this knowledge-sharing endeavor will significantly contribute to the successful implementation of these crucial diagnostics.
The workshop’s agenda will cover the following key topics:
- Calibration of components such as reflectors, gratings, crystals, and detectors during the manufacturing process;
- Techniques for achieving internal alignment during both manufacturing and assembly phases;
- Calibration and alignment methodologies for subassemblies during integration in port plugs, ISS, and PCSS;
- Calibration and alignment during on-site commissioning (excluding plasma);
- Calibration and alignment during operation, including inter-shot in-situ calibrations and the utilization of standard discharges for calibration purposes.